This position is required to take up a leading role to manage the project starting from development and production to delivery.
· To lead the team and drive strategic account management for meeting client needs.
· To lead the team to manage project management from enquiry to delivery.
· To check the brief and ratify it when needed and responsible for the planning of answer
· To Handle Pricing/quotation and schedule
· To negotiate with suppliers and sales
· To lead the team to communicate effectively with sales teams and direct customers to understand customers’ requirements and coordinate with factories and all internal parties including design, engineering, quality, logistics and operations teams to ensure manufacture of quality products to meet customers’ requirements and schedule along the supply chain.
· To find new factory (with help from Sourcing team) and develop them in accordance with LF’s policy
· To keep abreast of new technology and market trend to develop new and interactive POS displays
· Working with the team to achieve company’s target
· Responsible for developing sales for Asian markets and build relationship and network with direct customers which are not covered by affiliate sales offices.
· To assist in creating and enhancing long-term business relationships with customers to maximize business growth and opportunities.
· To provide advice and suggestions on product design to facilitate cost-saving and enhance project performance.
· To work with factories and Engineering Team to monitor product development processes, analyze construction and solve anticipated technical problems under development.
· To coordinate with factories and Engineering Team to develop and refine current processes to further make each more effective and efficient.
· To ensure project management team accomplish their respective projects goals e.g. timeline, quality, margin
· To maintain relationship with existing core factories and build a strong local vendor network to meet product and technology needs in order to match capability, capacity and cost requirements for prestige customers.
· To monitor vendor/supplier performance and successfully achieve KPIs.
· To work closely with the sales teams and relevant parties to investigate and solve quality issues.
· Work closely with Supplier/partner for the project’s development phase (including prototype).
· Help sourcing and managing supply chain around Shanghai area.
· Bachelor degree in BA, or related field such as Mechanical or Electrical Engineering
· Minimum of 7 years’ merchandising and project development experience for beauty brands preferably in manufacturing of POS, Electrical or furniture industry.
· Minimum of 4 years of team management
· Basic technical abilities to liaise with clients and suppliers
· Excellent verbal and written communications skills with fluency in written and spoken English, French and Mandarin
· Less experience will be considered as Senior Specialist
· Possess problem solving and analytical skills with global mindset and creative thinking
· Able to manage successfully conflict across different parties
· Project management skills with ability to deal with multiples stakeholders with a good balance within the team
· Multi-tasking and fast paced
· Able to work under high pressure, mature and work independently
· Willing to take new challenges
· Be a good team player and leader, able to drive and implement policies, systems and corporate culture from corporate.
· Excellent skills in communication and negotiation.
· Willing to travel frequently in China.